We believe you deserve the utmost respect when it comes to the security and use of your personal information, so we have described how we look after your information as clearly as possible.
We recognise how important it is to protect and manage the information you share with us. We protect that information using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption technology and by limiting employee access on a need-to-know basis. We store information in encrypted form on computers and control access via secure web pages. We employ firewalls and other security technologies to protect our servers from external attack.
Our security systems meet or exceed industry standards and we are constantly monitoring internet developments to ensure our systems evolve as required. However, sadly, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
COLLECTING YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT
Be one of the first to join Zest!
By providing your email and phone number to us, you are authorizing us, our representatives & our partners to communicate with you through various modes like
Irrespective of the fact that you have registered yourself under DND or DNC service, you are still authorizing us, our representatives & our partners to communicate with you for the
“Personal information” for purposes of this Policy means information that identifies you, such as your name, address, phone number or email address.
We are collecting the contact information about you requested on this site so that we can provide you with more details about our products and services prior to launch or periodically.
If you telephone us we may also record and/or monitor calls for quality checks and staff training. Such recordings may also be used to help us combat fraud.
We will generally retain your information for as long as needed to provide you with details of our products and services. If you change your
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We have trusted relationships with carefully selected banking and financial entities (to whom we provide service) or other third parties (who perform services on our behalf), some of which may be located within or outside of India. Examples of service providers we use are payment processors, email service providers and providers of hosting services. All service providers are required to maintain the security of your personal information and to use it only as permitted by us and they must comply with the security practices and procedures as maintained by us as set out in this Policy.
We may share information about you:
- to transfer data, personal information etc. with any Camden Town related entity, other banking or financial entity’s,
- to analyze usage of the website or to improve the Service as provided by Zest.
- to send communications relevant to your use of Service or product/services as offered by us.
- to enable you to apply for certain products and services for which you have chosen to apply.
in relation to research, to effectively control against error, fraud or other criminal activity.
- any person who has told us and who we reasonably believe to be your parent, carer or helper where you are unable to handle your own affairs because of mental capacity or other similar issues.
- any person to whom we sell or transfer (or enter into negotiations to sell or transfer) our business or any of our rights or obligations under any agreement we may have with you. If the transfer or sale goes ahead, the transferee or purchaser may use your personal information in the same way as us. And regulators, ombudsmen or other authorities, including tax authorities, including those overseas, where we are requested by them to do so.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You have a right to access certain personal records we hold about you. This is called a Data Subject Access Request, which you can make by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may charge a fee for the same. The fee, if any, will be communicated to you when you make a request to access information.
We want to make sure that your information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove any information that you think is inaccurate.
CONTACT FROM ZEST
As part of the application process, we ask you whether we may contact you about our products and services by telephone, post, email and SMS (or
To register with us you must be 18 years of age or older and Indian Resident. Minors are strictly forbidden from using the service.